A basic outline of what I would like to take a look at:
- the worlds stance on copyright in terms of photographic material
- New Zealands stance and its Copyright Act
- The Facebook problem
- What about Reuters, AP and Getty Images
- my own personal comment on the current situation
- institutional copyright at design and arts course the world over
- Does stating on a website that you have copyright mean you ACTUALLY have copyright.
All this and more is in store. If you have anything you want to add to the discussion feel free to leave me a message, email me, or ask a question.
send all emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Well In my journalism class we have to put together a blog about a newsworthy subject, one of which is close to your heart. So naturally I have chosen something photography based.
- Photography & Copyright - A contested issue
these posts will be on this blog but as a seperate area to my usual rants, moans and photos. I will clearly seperate them for your viewing pleasure by posting them under the guise of eyes - binoculars.
As a medium for discussion I find that this site lends itself well to getting down to the nitty gritty and discussing what photography is? What it does? How it is used? What makes a memorable photograph? Why we like certain styles of photography? Why is fashion photography different from say news photograph?
All these questions and more I hope to delve into with this blog.
Hey Tumblrite’s I need your help.. I am working out a logo!! have a few idea’s here that I scribbled down in a very boring lecture about how to use an online library… DON’T ask.. anyway I would like some input because this is the internet and I value your opinion more then my own judgement. sweet as