A basic outline of what I would like to take a look at:
- the worlds stance on copyright in terms of photographic material
- New Zealands stance and its Copyright Act
- The Facebook problem
- What about Reuters, AP and Getty Images
- my own personal comment on the current situation
- institutional copyright at design and arts course the world over
- Does stating on a website that you have copyright mean you ACTUALLY have copyright.
All this and more is in store. If you have anything you want to add to the discussion feel free to leave me a message, email me, or ask a question.
send all emails to email@example.com
Well In my journalism class we have to put together a blog about a newsworthy subject, one of which is close to your heart. So naturally I have chosen something photography based.
- Photography & Copyright - A contested issue
these posts will be on this blog but as a seperate area to my usual rants, moans and photos. I will clearly seperate them for your viewing pleasure by posting them under the guise of eyes - binoculars.
Well let me introduce myself, I am Cameron Macfarlane and what follows is a sample of the photos I take as I go about my everyday life, as well as a sampling of some travel writing.. hope you enjoy.